Anyone here service Witchita Falls, TX

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimLewis, Sep 4, 2002.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Hi all. We just landed a big landscape and irrigation installation job the other day to a client in our area. While I was at her house she mentioned that she had a sister in Witchita Falls,TX who had just bought a really big house and was going to be hiring someone for a really big landscaping installation job (maybe $10k or more).

I asked if she had anyone in mind yet and she said no, she didn't think so. So I mentioned that I belonged to a group of landscapers online from all over the country and I'd try to find her a good contractor.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this job (you must be fully licensed, bonded, insured and do very good clean work if you want me to refer you.) then please send me an email with some contact information for you. Also let me know in the email if you do irrigation installs too.
  2. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

I remember seeing a Holloway Lawns on this site from Wichita Falls, TX. I don't know if he does landscaping or not. Maybe landscapers on this site are staying in that forum. If it were a little closer, I could recommend several. Good luck and get yourself a referral fee ;)