Anyone in NJ need soom extra cash this coming spring

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by ince8728, Feb 14, 2005.

1. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

This may be a little early to be looking for a helper but I will be needing it. OK i'm located in Central Jersey, I usually do my cutting on saturdays. I need someone who knows how to use basic equip i.e. belt drive wb, line trimmer etc... I am willing to pay up to $12/hr for quality help. Weather permitting I will be starting the last week in march. Must have a drivers lisense and be 18 +.

Thank you,

Matt

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

always can use the extra cash...just send whatever you don't want to my address...

seriously...try posting or visiting at the local community colleges. Always guys there looking for some extra money/income while in school. Chances are they are local. Not sure where in central jersey you are but something like RVCC or MCCC.

3. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

yea, i was thinking about doing that while i was eating dinner. Thanks for the input.

4. BH Landscaping

BH Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hey I live in Union County. If you need a good guy let me know, I'm very dependable and I've been landscaping for 2+ years now. I own some of my own equipment and my own truck and trailer too. I'm completely fine with working saturdays all day. I landscape now for a few ppl and I also have a dependable friend if your looking for a 2nd worker.

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

CAN YOU PAY CASH? i'll hook you up with a seasoned veteran, for $120 a day, cash. max 9 hrs

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I'll do it for 100 Dollars:waving:

7. bobbygedd

from NJ

that's my plan......

8. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I know a guy looking for someone to work everyday Monday - Fridays and some Saturdays,, FULL TIME,, having a drivers license and able to speak english is a plus... He's in Bridgewater,, let me know by sending a pm...
    tks

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Now you should say, No i will do it for 80 Dollars!

10. bobbygedd

from NJ

no no no. i had no intentions of actually doing it. i'd send a guy, he'd do the work, i'd pay him $75, and i'd keep the $45.