Anyone in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by lawnkingforever, Feb 12, 2008.

1. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Seen a couple of you guys on another thread, just want to here your opnion on up coming season. Also would like to know when you guys are going to start advertising, me next week. Jeff Gibsonia PA

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have a few flyers I am going to put out at the end of feb, beginning of march. Can't wait to cut some grass, But I didn't mind the snow we had today!!!

3. AgriCut

AgriCut LawnSite Member

I think ive mentioned it before, but I am planning on doing operations here in the north hills. I have some work in cranberry and a days worth of mowing out near the airport. gibsonia way, should stop in at the clubhouse and have some .99 beers and discuss the upcoming season. I havent hit the campaign trail hard yet. still trying to figure out on my computer (program) how to come up with a reputable flyer. shoot me an email: agricut@gmail.com if interested in the beers

4. deere615

I am only 17 lol. I am in bellvue/west view alot, I will have to keep and eye out for your truck

5. ghollenberger

ghollenberger LawnSite Member

I started some advertising in a few church bulletins in the North Hills, Glenshaw, and Allison Park. I am going to see how that goes and if necessary distribute some flyers. Deere615 what is the name on your truck signs? I will keep an eye out for you in West View, I am over there all the time. Agricut, when are you going to be at the club house?

6. deere615

You can see my truck in my avatar the magnets say Bosetti Lawn Care. Have you ever heard of the wildwood peddlers fair? my uncle owns it I am there alot. What kind of truck/vehicle do you have?

7. ghollenberger

I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext CAB 4X4. It is charcoal blue and i will probably have wooden sides on the bed soon. Some one just told me that the peddlers fair is going to be closed for good. Is that true?

8. StoneDevil

StoneDevil LawnSite Member

i hope my yard drys out its soaking wet the entire yard is a spoonge

9. deere615

Yes sir that is true Some guy is making big soccer fields out of it. As of the end of 07 it is no longer open.

10. ghollenberger

Brad, How much did that penny saver ad online cost you. The flier you have attatched to it looks pretty good.