Anyone in SE michigan looking for a summer worker?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by DodgeTruckMan731, Jun 4, 2006.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

If anyone needs some help in SE mich i know the basics to lawn cutting if your interested gimme a call (586) 219-1133 or e-mail me at Christoslandscaping@wowway.com, im underage but ill turn 16 july 31st, im dependable and reliable and a good worker.

2. DodgeTruckMan731

Humm Anybody want to give me a chance?;)

3. JCP Crafts

JCP Crafts LawnSite Member

Anyone willing to hire what I believe may be an American that does not need a Visa but may still need a work permit?He seems to be able to not only speak but also writes English.Willing to bet he may stay with you for a cpl seasons if you pay him an honest wage..

4. DodgeTruckMan731

Thanks for the support JCP, i dunno maybe there's a law even if i had a work permit i cant operate machinery or something who knows unfortunately looks like its mickey D's for me.:hammerhead:

5. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

I dont know the legalities of a 15 or 16 yr old working in the lawn care biz... may not be able to hire untill you are 18? Find out

6. DodgeTruckMan731

I sent a PM to you

7. DodgeTruckMan731

Well i havent heard anyhting form scraper so for now im still looking for a job, just some info ill have a 20hp limit on machinary but that would be it, for a kid my age. And aloso i wouldnt be allowed to work in excavating operations, but everything else im good to go.:clapping:

8. JCP Crafts

JCP Crafts LawnSite Member

BUMP ,anybody????

9. DodgeTruckMan731

I'm also interested in irrigation:waving:

10. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

I'd hire you, or at least give you an interview, if you 1) changed your name to ChevyTruckMan AND 2) lived in NE Ohio.

Seriously, though, good luck. Someone has to have a place for ya.

Brian