1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone in Spring Hill Area?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by shawn32, Apr 17, 2006.

1. shawn32

shawn32 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Looking to get pricing infoe. in Spring Hill Area
  2. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

Yes! I'm just south of you, not by much but I'm south. unfortunately I cant help much with the pricing.
  3. lawnjockey51

lawnjockey51 LawnSite Member

I just bought a house in Spring Hill, I am moving from Richmond, VA. As I understand it prices have been pretty stagnant over the last several years. There is a guy on this site who is very knowledgeable about Spring Hill. His name is Ed Kreiling. He has done a couple of articles for TURF. Look him up, I am sure that he will be happy to give you the scoop.
  4. coddoscon

coddoscon LawnSite Member

I'm just north of you in Inverness, and work some in Brooksville. This is my first season, and I am finding it boiling down to competition at the neighborhood level. I get beat a lot by 5 to 10 dollars, but figure I am in for the long haul, and am not going to work to starve. The way I figure is eventually whoever is underbidding won't be able to replace equipment and be out of the business. I charge 10.00 for the small mobile lots up to $35.00 per 1/2 acre.