Anyone in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I won an Ebay auction for a ride on spreader from someone in this area and am having trouble getting him to ship it to me. I'm basically looking for someone to pay him a visit and do my dirty work for me... Anyone instested? :D

Okay.. really I'm looking for someone that may go pick up the unit (if he still has it) and ship it to me. I'd be willing to pay for your troubles.

This is my first bad experience on Ebay. I figured it would happen one day but not ready for it to happen on this deal.

2. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Private message me. I'm in the area and could look into it.

Randy

3. Lawn-Scapes

I would PM you but it's not working at this time (see Support Forum). I will PM you as soon as it's working or you can contact me though my website... just click my name then homepage. Thanks for responding Randy.

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I am in the area but too young to drive... What county is he in?

5. Lawn-Scapes

Sorry ALarsh but I cannot send a boy to do a man's job. :p

Thanks though..

6. rivablaster701

rivablaster701 LawnSite Member

I'm about an hour south of milwaukee. let me know if you need help

7. Lawn-Scapes

I'm not sure as to where exactly he is.. I'm going to try calling him tomorrow to see if I can set this up. Would a telephone exchange narrow it down and tell you if you are close?

Here's what I have..

262-246-XXXX
    262-253-XXXX (fax)
    414-303-XXXX (this a cell?)

When I talked to him he sounded honest & sincere. Said he has been busy with work and family issues. I can understand that but it's going on a month now.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I believe that is in Sussex. I went on google and started typing in 262-246-XXXX and then where the x's are I just started putting in numbers until I got a result (for example, go to google and type in 262-246-3153).

That 414 number is defiantly a cell.

But if it is in Sussex, I’m very close to there. It’s about a 3 minute ride from my house.

Good luck getting it picked up.

9. Lawn-Scapes

ALarsh.. I learned something new today. That's neat.. Thanks.

I typed in the number and his business name came up (no street address though) and is in Milwaukee. Looks like he is in the neighborhood of N. Van Buren St. and E. Juneau Ave.

Randy.. is this too far from you?

BTW... I told the guy about this site... so maybe he's reading this? That would be weird.. huh?

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I'm 2 hours north of him. I don't know your shipping arrangements but he could use Forward Air out of the Milwaukee airport. I have a friend up here in Green Bay who has sold motorcycles on E-Bay and he has shipped them out of Milwaukee for a great price.

Randy is probably closest and is a good guy to have on the case.