anyone in triad area of nc

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by earthtrends, Mar 6, 2005.

1. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to network with people in triad area of nc. Winston salem to greensboro and probably statesville area. Maybe we can refer each other some work.

2. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

Hello Earth Trends

We are in Greensboro from Reidsville to Greensboro . I have al ready sent a guy in Winston some accounts i think i ended up being 13 of them but haven't heard the latest on them .I will more thank glad to send you some if interested . if you do the same . Also have a great contact in the Winston area for door hangers ,signs ,t shirts ,yard signs and other stuff.

For sale Exmark 48'' walk behind in NC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale 2003 Exmark 48 " metro walk behind with velkey used one season has about 45 hrs on it used by homeowner.1750.00 call or pm at 336 280-3074

3. earthtrends

thanks kturf. Anything would be greatly appreciated. What kind of services do you provide?

4. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

Earthtrends
    how long have you been doing lawn care ? what services do you offer

Services we offer:

Mowing
    Aeration
    Over seeding
    Leaf Removal
    Spring/Fall clean up
    Hedge & brush trimming
    Storm Damage clean up
    Mulching
    Pine Needles
    Seasonal Planting
    Tilling
    Pressure washing

Other services also available

5. earthtrends

kturf we offer the following:

Mowing

6. earthtrends

sorry k turf something happened while trying to post so here we go again:

mowing
    aeration
    fertilization (licensed)
    snow removal
    light grading
    new construction installation
    mulching and pine needle
    salt brine spraying

7. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

A guy in Walkertown does great work at resonable prices on shirts. I got mine there last year. Don't recall the price right now. I believe the name is C&D Design. Walter is the owner. He also has a guy that does lettering for trucks and trailers. On my enclosed he quted a price of $800.00. That was for 3 sides. I think the lettering guy is up in Summerfield. He does lettering part-time. If yall need more info I'll try to get it.

8. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

branchland my person did a full size van all three sides for 350.00 t shirts at 10.00 each

9. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

That's a even better deal.

10. earthtrends

Just lost 3 properties yesterday thanks to a "lowballer". Makes me sick all of these people out here that are bid properties so low that us people in the industry have to try to make a decent living. They are killing the industry as far as pricing goes. I'll probably have those properties back in about a month due to their work.