Anyone interested in buying my old FLC logo package???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FERT-TEK, Sep 14, 2007.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Fellas, I recently got out of lawn maintenance and am doing fert and squirt exclusively. Since I got out I reorganized including a new name and logo "Fert-Tek" etc. Anyone out there interested in purchasing the following professionally made items from my old business, Fairway Lawn Care "FLC"; logo, letterhead, envelope design, tri-fold brochure, two sided business card and watermark for billing. All files are fully editable and are in EPS format. I currently cant find the back of the tri-fold at this time but have all the masters on a CD. FYI, none of these items are copyrighted.

If you are currently looking to create a new logo or brand yourself here is an opportunity if you like the name or are using the same one.

If interested, PM me with a serious offer.

FLC business card front resized for LS.GIF

FLC business card back resized for LS.GIF

FLC Stationary resized for LS.gif

brochure front resized for LS.JPG

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

why did you get out of maint Dave?

3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

probably because the maintenance side of the business is being beaten into the ground price wise by all the wanna-bes out there.

I mean this year the heat didn't even stop them here.

4. FERT-TEK

full time firefighter, two kids, no time for both and immigrant workers killing the industry. Don't worry I will be back when the kids get bigger. Love it too much.

5. pantherfan

pantherfan LawnSite Member

what are you looking to get for the package?

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Down here its everybody killing the industry, I wouldn't just say its only the Mexicans although there not innocent. I just think its mainly people that have not a clue how to run a business of any type.

7. FERT-TEK

Make me an honest offer.

FYI, I am not looking to recoup all that I spent to make the logo and other items.

8. FERT-TEK

I never said the Mexicans were killing the business although they do make up a large part of the workforce. Unfortunately, everyone is underbidding jobs to get work in a market that is flooded with lowballers.

9. FERT-TEK

I sent you an e-mail let me know if you got it or have any questions.