Anyone know how much this trailer is worth??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 2k1yzfr1, Jan 11, 2004.

1. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

With my new enclosed trailer ordered I need to do something with my open trailer. I was just wondering what it would be worth?? I bought it new back in March 03 it is 18'x83" 2 ft expanded metal sides, dove tail I paid $1700 for it my only question is that I have added a huge lockable expanded metal tool box ($225), 3 trimmer rack (trimmer trap), homemade tailgate assist, and a cooler holder. Anyone have any idea what it is worth??

2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Got any pictures? Electric brakes on one or both axells? , new or used tires. What make, The price can vary quite a bit on the quality of construction. Sounds like a nice trailer though
    $1200 to $1800

3. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

No I don't have any pics. It has brakes on the rear axle, wrap tongue, bulldog coupler and jack, tires have probably 50% tread left. It's a loadtrail trailer which is top of the line where I bought it.

4. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

2k1yzfr1,

With the price of trailers down here you should be able to get about what you paid for just the trailer or maybe a little less at $1200 to $1500. Also check the auto trader type magazines to see if they have anything close to what you have and see were they're selling for.