Anyone know howto use CoffeCup?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Grits, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

If anyone knows how to use CoffeCup, I have a question for you. When I upload to my host and access my site on the internet, the graphics show up as boxes with red X's. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

2. NeilsWeb

NeilsWeb LawnSite Member

What one of there products are you using? the html editor?

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

I wonder.. are you uploading the photos to the host?

4. Grits

from Florida

It helps when you upload the photos to the host. :hammerhead: I'm kind of new to this stuff. I'll get it figured out.....eventually. Thanks!

5. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Hey, that was a shittin shot in the dark. I have no idea how anything works. I'm forced to try and figure out how to do something with Website Tonight still.

6. Grits

from Florida

I would suggest coffecup html editor. It is WAY easier than website tonite. I'm starting to get this thing figured out pretty good (well...good enough for me). Some of the guys that visit the gopher forum will help you out. Them guys know what the hell they are doing!

7. turfsurfer

turfsurfer LawnSite Senior Member

Coffecup is awesome. The only problem I have not figured out is the placement of my photos does not always end up where I placed them in the template.

8. Grits

from Florida

I have had the same problem. I also had the same problem with the Yahoo builder a couple years ago. I think it has something to do with the WYSIWYG format.

9. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Gritts...

If that Shields website is yours, that image in the header is so nice looking - you gotta get that logo off of it and let the whole image show.

A very nice photo. Looks like one I saw on an MSN collection once.

Can you slightly shrink your logo and move it to the right, or push it down in the lower table? You have your name on there twice already.

Anyway, it came to mind that a fine image like that shouldn't be blocked.

10. Grits

from Florida

I will take that into consideration. Thanks!