1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where I can get a USED 200 or 300 gal spray rig?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by shearbolt, Dec 25, 2003.

1. shearbolt

shearbolt LawnSite Member

I'm going to take the plunge and buy a spray rig. Continually have problems with subs. I spot spray roundup so I have my license already.
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I am switching from a 500 gallon sprayer on an 89 Superduty to either Perma Green or Z spray. Anyone want to buy my truck and sprayer email me at irishmike68@msn.com

1989 Ford FSuperduty 7.3L diesel, 5speed manual, CD player, new paint, radiator, shocks, tires. 124K miles 8x12 steel flatbed on a Texas truck. First $4500 takes it! In S.E. Michigan.
  5. Mscotrid

Mscotrid LawnSite Bronze Member
    from USA

Hey Shear,

Call Mike Vansickle at Van's Nursery in Macon. Mo. 660-385-2011 Just south of the Iowa border, central part of the state. He has a couple of used Lesco rigs for sale.
  6. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

I Have a 600 gl on a 1976 ford dully i will let go cheap.
  7. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

Since we are all chatting, I need a rig with a good pump and motorn, tnaks I don't care about with at least 150 feet of hose to srapy trees and shurbs, preferably, 400+ lbs of pressure and I CANNOT have EVER been used for broadleaf herbs.

8. Tscape

Here is a pic

9. Tscape

Truck ends on ebay tonight at 11:10

search titles for Lesco
  10. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I am selling my rig. I have two 500 gal tanks. One we used to spray with, the other I use as a nurse tank. I have a small tank off to the side with clean water to clean up with. Honda Pumps, everything works great. All is mounted on a tandem trailer - pull behind. I am looking at a perma green or a Z. Sell cheap!?