Anyone know where to find exmark prices??!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by blakerugg, Jun 20, 2009.

1. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

I seriously need to get an idea of exmark prices so I know if i can afford them, dont want the pressure of going to a dealer yet. any input?? ...thanks in advance!!

*trucewhiteflag*

2. dwlah

dwlah LawnSite Senior Member
    from Argo Al

try calling a couple of dealers over the phone
    tell them what your looking for
    They should give you the msrp and that should get you in the ballpark
    Look on the exmark website under preowned equipment they usually have some demo stuff listed there

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  3. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

like the other guy said call some dealers, they will be more than happy to give you prices over the phone.

If you truly have no idea what commercial equipment costs, prepare to be blown away.

here are some ball park figures:
    wb start around 3k
    wb hydro probably around 4.5K
    ztrs anywhere from 6-12k depending on model typical z like 60/27 probably 9k

sure many more will chime in and agree or bash.

4. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

well i know how much wright and scag cost and i have an idea of exmark but i have a feeling something like a 52/25 with bagger and striper will be like 11k

5. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

not sure on the bagger or strip options as no one uses those around here. exmark extras are horribly expensive.

i just priced a mulch kit for a 36 tthp and it was gonna be nearly $400 installed. they work great though cause I had one on my previous 36 metro and have one on my lazer

6. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

I would stay away from Exmark!
    I have a Laser and every year I have to have to the wheel motors and pumps replaced.
    Last year they only warrantied only 1/2 and as usual to the exact month they are going out again.
    I called Exmark and they said the will do nothing even though I have a track record and paperwork to show I have had the same problem every year!
    They said they dont have anyother pump problems in my area. That is bunch of BS as my dealer said they do but he cant do anything for me or he will lose his dealeship and that is all he carries is EXmark and Stihl.
    NO I dont want to buy a new mower because I never had pump issues like this on my Dixie and would like to stay debt free during this recession.

7. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe operator error ?:cool2:

8. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

18 years in business I highly doubt it!