Anyone know who makes these SRW dumps?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 4 seasons lawn&land, Mar 14, 2013.

1. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

this is on cars . com wish I could find one of these.

04.jpg

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Love it
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Dually00-00

Dually00-00 LawnSite Member

4. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

That is a clever user name you got there. The iriqois mason style is sweet! The truck craft is more landscape style and the price I received on the 508 model was just under 9 grand! not gonna happen! I will look into the iriqois thanks

5. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

called iroqois

11,700 for the Alum

7,200 for the same thing in steel

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

I would go steel with out thinking twice:waving:

7. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

I cannot believe how much they get for those. At the price I would just leave the bed on and get an insert.

8. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

trust me. Niether price was of any interest to me. At 7200 for a steel mason style dump, that's a grand more than a regular and much heavier 1 ton dump body. Doesn't make much sense. The point is to get rid of the box. They just damage too easy. Best bet if you have to have a mason dump SRW is to modify a dump inset to have conventional sides. Im not going to bother though. Just going to buy a 1 ton a leave the pickup to passenger vehicle/transportation. Maybe flatbed it.

9. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

one of our trucks got T-boned about 4 years ago and only the bed got messed up, so we put a bradford flatbed on and put a hoist under it ($5,000)...it is by far my favorite truck, 4x4 regular cab dump bed, great visibility and can use it for mulch, grass, leaves, etc...

10. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Cheaper way to go If you have a flatbed Buy a under bed hoist Turn a flat bed into a dump bed