Anyone live near Detroit, Michigan?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by The Lawn Boy Pro, Mar 24, 2003.

1. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone live near Detroit, Michigan? better yet, Waterford,Michigan (in Oakland County)?

atlantec landscaping logo-small.jpg

2. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

Why?

3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey if you're in Waterford - I just got a call from a customer that needs dirt delivered and graded around a house they just bought in Waterford. I only work in the Pointes/Eastside. If you want, I'll forward your name/number to the person (it's the father of one of my customers). Email me the contact info.

4. cturner

cturner LawnSite Member

i'm in wayne county:)

5. The Lawn Boy Pro

I just wanted to know who else has a membership and is in my area.:blob3:

atlantec landscaping logo-small.jpg

6. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Live in Clarkston.. Work in Bloomfield Hills/Birmingham area..

I use to live in Waterford..

7. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Father lives in White Lake. I live further north, near Flint. He actually lives on Oxbow Lake. Where abouts in Waterford are you?

8. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

We are located in Troy. As far as residentials, we only service Troy and Bloomfield Hills. Commercial we service Troy, Madison Heights, Rochester, Rochester Hills, & Auburn Hills. We also service a few select commercial projects outside of that area as well.

David A. Parks

9. The Lawn Boy Pro

Loren Haus
    541 North Pinegrove
    Waterford, MI 48327

Its close to Oakland County International Airport. Do a search on Mapquest.com and that will tell you where I live exactly. About a block from us, theres a church called "Grace Baptist Church of Waterford" (formally Sunny Vale Chapel) that I attend and maintain the entire landscape-Its my only commercial lawn I maintain.
    Started doing it when I was 14, 16 now, and still doin it.

10. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

LBP:

wow, you're right around the corner. are you familiar with the company that services the Oakland County Airport? its an italian name that i can't pronounce. Bruglio &_____? something along those lines. anyways, they do a pretty good job. i've seen some write ups about them in the newspaper. do you ever swap accounts or anything like that? people have asked me before. i personally have never done it. not sure if it would work.

good luck this year