1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone local have any used equip? Apex NC

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by michaelp711, Sep 2, 2006.

1. michaelp711

michaelp711 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone...

I am located in Apex NC, and am looking for a Stihl edger and leaf blower to purchase. Perhaps someone is upgrading their equipment and needs to lighten their load a bit. I am willing to pay for shipping and such if anyone has something from another state, but I just don't have faith in ebay and wanted to buy from someone in the business.

Thank you in advance.

2. Joe65

Joe65 LawnSite Member
    from nj

not sure what your looking for, but i have a Little wonder ground blower 8hp, brand new was $800, i used it a few times (probably 4 at the most) asking $500 can send pick,.......the only other thing I have is a Craftsman edger for $100 bucks.....like new.....also I have an 8' Boss plow, but i don't think you guys get as much snow down there........if you want to check on shipping the ground blower is 80lbs and my zip is 08753........if u want a pic email me your direct email since i cannot pics up on lawnsite for some reason