1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

anyone looking for a time & attendance system with GPS!!??

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rodjarmiller, Aug 21, 2010.

1. rodjarmiller

rodjarmiller LawnSite Member

I've got 2 ExakTime PDAs with software and everything here are the details, email me if ur interested, hartsxthainocent@gmail.com, and maybe we can work out a deal??!!:confused:

I did have it posted on ebay with no luck, this is not a commercial listing just the same as what i had posted on ebay...:hammerhead:

(Original Receipt in Pictures)

System Requirements for PC end

Processor: 600 MHz PIII (Recommended 1 GHz or faster)

Memory: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)

Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP SP 2, Windows 2000 Pro SP 4, Windows Server 2000 SP 4, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit & 64-bit (All Versions)

Testimony

Jarrod Miller- Owner & Operater of Morgan & Miller Landscape

The JobClock System is a wonderful tool and saved my company money while also making things run more efficiently. Our company used it for 8 months and had we not seperated our partnership and sold the business we would still be implementing the system to this day. I called ExakTime and inquired what the system was worth for resale value and they quoted me $1500 or more...

This is a wise investment for any business, I wish I would have discovered the ExakTime JobClock System 11 years ago when i started my business.

Equipment Included

www.ExakTime.com

(All Original Packaging Included)

2 x Pharos Traveler GPS 535e (Windows Mobile PDA)

-Wall Chargers

-Vehicle Adapters

-USB Cables for Syncing with TimeSummit

2 x Protective/Belt Clip Cases

ExakTime The JobClock System Spiral bound manuals

ExakTime PocketClock/GPS Software CD

2 x Pharos Traveler GPS 535 Series Getting Started CD

ExakTime TimeSummit Software CD

2. rodjarmiller

rodjarmiller LawnSite Member