Anyone looking for inexpensive 32" mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gogetter, Oct 29, 2002.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

If so e-mail me and I'll send you the link to a company that's having a special.

Not allowed to mention name here in respect of forum rules. But I thought some might benefit from the info.

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

You must be talking about those Landscapers Supply/Blackrock Manufacturing look-a-likes that are being sold under another name. I wonder if they were building a bunch for Landscapers supply and L.S. canceled the contract or something. Their ZTR's are also L.S. clones.:confused:

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Shhhhhhh! We can't talk about brand names! :)

Yeah, these aren't a big name brand, but for the price I thought some guys might find the link helpful. Good for beginner or someone with a few gated yards that doesn't want to spend a ton on a small mower. Or even as just an inexpensive back up machine to your current small/midsize wb's.

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Not interested but thank you for taking the time to try and help others out. That is a very nice thing to do.

Gravely_Man

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Kevin Cook, I've tried to send you the link twice, but it keeps bouncing back to me. Perhaps a problem with your e-mail?

6. kevincook

kevincook LawnSite Member
    from ny

Sorry about that. I sent you a new email with a different address to try.

Thanks,
    Kevin

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Mowingman wrote:

those Landscapers Supply/Blackrock Manufacturing look-a-likes that are being sold under another name. I wonder if they were building a bunch for Landscapers supply and L.S. canceled the contract or something.

Landscaper Supply owns what used to be Blackrock Manufacturing. Blackrock used to have a website. I called the number listed on the site one time and the Landscaper Supply offices asnwered the phone. Landscaper builds their own mowers.

8. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

That is what I thought until I saw these machines that appear to be EXACT duplicates from this nearly unknown manufacturer. Something funny is going on there.:confused:

9. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Their ztr's are hidious and i aint f****** around

10. therainman

therainman LawnSite Member
    from IL

have u used one or just sayin that?

shawn