Anyone miss me? LOL!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by The Lighting Geek, Aug 24, 2009.

1. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I have been busy re-establishing my marketing plan, doing more TV, making every effort to stay busy. It was a tough month of August, but the phone is ringing now and I am happy to be busy again. The new website is up:
    http://www.thelightinggeek.comI am currently working on the show trailer that I will be towing behind me everyday as a billboard and as a display of fixtures. It will eventually house the demo kits that are now back in action. Demo, demo demo!
    All the trucks were re-signed and both trailers now have matching wraps. The trailers have been the best thing I have ever done. The exposure is awesome. We just collected all the past clients info, updated it and have it in a database, currently mining the crap out of it. :) I changed out everything to Apple computers so now when Pepper puts in a new client it immediately sends it to my laptop and iphone. New uniforms from 5.11 just arrived and they are sweet! Battling the forces of darkness, baby! As you can tell I am in a good mood and thought I would share some good news since there is plenty of bad news to last us a lifetime.

Keep your chin up and if you find yourself lacking in business, do what do. I have a roll of toilet paper and my goal is to get rid of it. I go door to door if necessary to introduce myself. If I get a bid and they say no, I write their name on a piece and flush it. I know that if I can get that many no's I will have a lot of yes's along the way. I'm not trying insult anyone here, just use different ways to keep motivated! I am in search of NO's!

Now I need to get caught up all the posts I missed, LOL

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Good to see you back here Tommy. Its good to have more voices of optimism here!

3. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

Welcome back Tommy! Glad to hear your pushing forward hard.

Sincerely,

Alan

4. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

Tommy- great to see you back. I thought you had went to work for another company, or did I misread a post a while back?

5. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

You were gone ? Just kidding.... Welcome back Tommy!

6. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Light on Brother!

7. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey Tommy!
    Lets see some pictures of the new signage!

Keith

8. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

9. trailboss

trailboss LawnSite Member

Welcome back dude!
    Its nice to hear somebody fired up about their business - we need more of that.
    The website looks great!

Show some pics of the new trailer wraps when you get a chance.

Later, Steve

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

O Tommys been busy alright!! Leavin me voicemails about installing some home depot fixtures at his house...lol!! Its to fun! And yes i want to see the trailers as well!!