1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need some King connectors?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a box of King connectors. Gray and black. I get them with the lights I order from Vista but I just throw them in this box, as I use Ace connectors instead. I have exactly 325 in this box and I will sell them for .15 each if anyone wants them. Most of the time they sell for around .35 or more each. PM me if you want them I will arrange shipping with you.
    Thanks

compton0001_11.JPG

2. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Tim, Have I got a deal for you! :) I will trade you even up for Kichler Quic Disc's!
    Are you getting pounded with the snow out there also?

Keith

3. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I'll take all you have. PM sent.

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Timing is everything! David beat me to them.

If David doesn't take them all at 0.15 each I will. I thought I was doing well when our price dropped from 0.85 to 0.62 each this past year.

Regards

5. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

Please check our website . We now sell "Frog Nuts" a similar product. 10% discount for Lawnsite members and free shipping. Sign in to get your prices when you mention Lawnsite

6. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

frog nuts are not too badly priced at 50 cents each, or 25 bucks for 50. I think I pay around 35-40 cents but I have to buy 1000 or 400 bucks worth.

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I dug up some drycons on thursday that I had installed 3 years ago. No issues. The joint was soldered first then dryconned. I had to add to the hub. I dont use them anymore but I have to say I was impressed by the fact other than a bit of dirt they held up well.

They were inside a spider splice. Tims price is a steal.

8. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

Do frogs have nuts?

9. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I would suspect at least 50% of them do, or at least some reasonable facsimile! :laugh:

10. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Frog walks into a Doctors one day, and says: "Dr. I can't help feeling a little nuts"... The Dr replies: "A LITTLE NUTS, HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY".

[​IMG]