Anyone needing any help in Kansas City?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by ctwostroker, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ctwostroker

ctwostroker LawnSite Member

Was just wondering if anyone was looking for some full time help. I've been doing lawn care part time (6 accounts, very part time) for a couple of years now, but would love to go full time and possibly get into some landscaping. I recently had surgery on my elbow and the Doc strongly recommended I change careers. I am currently a diesel mechanic, and have been for about 20years now. Well that 20 years of beating on rusted up king-pins, spring pins, etc. have played hell on the old elbow. I really love the lawn work and feel it's the best way for me to go. The problem is I don't know that I'll be able to acquire enough lawns to support my family at this point, and I have yet to see anyone selling any accounts. So was just wondering what kind of opportunities might be out there. I have a MO CDL and am not affraid of work. Any leads or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Chris

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Your best bet is to hit the paper. Lots of companies are starting to look for workers and now is the perfect time of year to get in with one of the bigger ones. If you have experience you could probably start out with good pay and benefits.