Anyone networking in Columbus, Ohio?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MSCINCBUS, Jul 10, 2003.

1. MSCINCBUS

MSCINCBUS LawnSite Member

I'd like to start a forum for lawn care and landscpae maintenance providers.

2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I'm surprised there hasn't been some more responses since there are alot of Ohio guys here from time to time. It would be nice to link a group up and even have a meeting among us. Are you going to the Diagnostic seminar at Ohio State in August? If you are, email and we might meet up.

3. MSCINCBUS

MSCINCBUS LawnSite Member

I cannot attend, but I 'll be in the area so we could meet up before after or in the evening of the 13th if you stay over. I also have some contacts here in C-bus I could link you up with at OSU. On guy is on the board of OLCA. As it gets closer let's finialize plans.

4. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

That would be great, I'm hoping we're able to attend, but we've been backed up with mother nature this past month, floods, rains, etc. and fighting to get our summer apps and grub control finished with in the next 2 weeks. I will know closer to that time if I'm able to meet up then. I'm an OLCA member, and I try and make it a point for all my guys to become oriented with its association and the training opportunities provided. If would be great to network something as well between us members or non-members here from Lawnsite that could benefit all of us.