anyone one order from alamia.com?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Gruneich Lawn Care Inc., Oct 31, 2003.

1. Gruneich Lawn Care Inc.

Gruneich Lawn Care Inc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

There prices seem really good, about 600.00 cheaper on some of the stuff I have been looking at. I was wondering how there service was, and if it was shipped promptly, and if there have been any problems with them?

Thanks

2. Lawn Specialties

Lawn Specialties LawnSite Member

I've only ordered from them once but had good luck with them. My order shipped the next day and the shipping included in the price is nice.

3. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto the good luck with them. Got the item I ordered pretty quickly. It was a chain saw on a pole and they carried the 10" size. I could only find 8" everywhere else. Price was good too.

Mike

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I just got a Honda 5K generator from them. They were $600 cheaper than my local dealer.

5. Joemowz

Joemowz LawnSite Member

Do you guys know if they have a catalog they can mail you? thanks, Joe

6. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered a Jungle wheels sulky from them early this year. I recieved the sulky within a few days of the order. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

7. I buy on-line from them and also pick up on occasion since they are a local dealer. Never had a problem with them. Nice building & amazing amount of inventory.

8. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Top Notch
    Five Star Rating Here.:blush:

9. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I ordered an engine rom them a few years ago. Alamia put it in the Big Brown Truck the next day.

10. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

Had good luck ordering with them here as well. I don't see you going wrong doing business with them.