Anyone Ordered the Lawn Stripper Kit?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chopper67, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Chopper67

Chopper67 LawnSite Member

How well does it work?

2. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

From where? Which one?

3. Chopper67

Chopper67 LawnSite Member

Inventek.com

4. Andyinchville2

Andyinchville2 LawnSite Member

I looked at the site but didn't see the striping kit....
    Andrew

5. He left a t out of www.inventtek.com

I have one on all my 21 inch mowers..i packed them with bb's and river rock.

6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Their site has some nice looking results from the use of their product! Most customers really like that golf course look.

Gravely_Man

7. greeneakers04

greeneakers04 LawnSite Member

I ordered mine from www.m-and-d.com 11 days ago. They said it would take 5. I'm not very happy, so hopefully the thing will be amazing. Then I'll feel a lot better, if it ever shows up. :)

8. greeneakers04

greeneakers04 LawnSite Member

OK, it finally arrived. It took me over a hour to get in on my mower the right way, but I am mechanically ******** :blush:. I had to drill new holes in to the mower deck. Mowed my lawn with it on, the front and side yards have very thick grass. The stripes were pretty good there, way better than normal. Then in the back yard, I have really nice, dark green, weed free fescue, and it looks awesome! The roller bends those blades over perfectly. The problem, though, is that it does slow the mower down quite a bit. I will never be able to use the bagger on it, because it makes it even heavier when it starts filling up with grass. This shouldn't be too big of a problem, I usually mulch. Very slow going up the hill of the front yard ditch, but you could always mow across. For the money, definitely worth it. I am satisfied. Also, you can add as much weight as you want, so if it's not striping quite how you liked, just add more weight, and push harder :) .