1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Own a Better Quick 36?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by asyracus, Jul 13, 2004.

1. asyracus

asyracus LawnSite Member

I've done a search, and have been unable to find anyone who runs a Better Quick 36!! Is that because they're horrible, or just because they're new?

If you own one, please respond and let me know if they're any good.

2. Droffaws

Droffaws LawnSite Member
    from KCMO

Never heard of them....but I am just getting started. I have a 36" Wright Stander though and it is great!
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

New members should be required to click on every sponsor's banner (located at the top of every page) before they can post. :)
  4. asyracus

asyracus LawnSite Member

Ha, ha.....I agree! In fact, the banner at the top of the page is where I heard of them. Other than that, there has been very little to no discussion of their product on these boards!!

Anyone at all out there using a Better Quick 36?!!
  5. Droffaws

Droffaws LawnSite Member
    from KCMO

BTW fellas it was supposed to be a joke.....guess it wasn't that funny.....But HEY! Let's make fun of the new guy!
  6. Nick17

Nick17 LawnSite Member

"you get what you pay for"

I would spend another $500+ to get a nice w/b. I saw a nice bobcat $2399 and eXmark for $2599 and Scag for $2399..

Well worth it in my opinion..

7. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Nick you dont know what your talking about. There have been several threads on this and the prices you quoted are not a hydro unit. They are belt drives. The B.Q 36 is a single hydro unit (i believe). From what i have heard people like em...Especially for the price.

8. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Trevor, how many lawns do you do?
  9. Nick17

Nick17 LawnSite Member

Correct trevor, people do like them. I did a search and found a couple threads, and it clearly states people like them.

I was simply stating a quote and the mowers I would take for my first w/b.

How can quick36 offer a hydro $1000+ less than leading company's?

10. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

They're sold factory direct.