anyone own this mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Curious Porpoise, Jan 6, 2006.

1. The Curious Porpoise

The Curious Porpoise LawnSite Member

anyone own this particular mower? i already own a 48" belt/fixed Lesco, and i don't really have too many complaints. since i'm looking to upgrade to at least a hydro and hopefully a floating deck, and since i've had a fairly good experience w/ lesco i thought i'd see if anyone owns this mower

http://www.lesco.com/ProdCatalog/ProdCatalogNav.aspx?ProdGroupID=31&SKUGroupID=278

p.s. that is the baddest looking mower-straight black:cool:

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

I own the 48 inch floating deck with a accelarator bagger and sulkey. It has 90 hours on it and looking to sell it this spring. The mower is like new. The only reason I am selling it because I picked up alot of larger lawns and had to get another ZTR. Lawns were just to big for it. It cuts and strips good. Controls are are nice. Alot different than the pistol grip style. If you are interested in saving a bit of money I am about 8 hours from Jersey.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Do you still have the mower?? What size engine??

John

4. greengiant9963

Yes I still have the mower. It is in the shop for the winter. It has a 17 horse kaw. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

5. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I own one, i bought one brand new last week, lesco 48". 15hp kawi, b/d, i havent mowed with it yet, but its awsome

6. John Gamba

from ct

How Much-------------------

7. John Gamba

from ct

Wheres your lesco dealer??

8. greengiant9963

I paid for everything new just over $5.000 includeding tax. It has 90 hours on it with a accelerator bagger and stand on sulky. I am asking $3,500. Would sell the mower itself for $3,000. It is like new.

9. greengiant9963

Lesco dealer is about 15 min. from me is the town of Amherst NY. There is another one also about 30 min. in Orchard Park.

10. John Gamba

from ct

Signature is in mass, Im next to Springfield mass. I was wondering if he went to the dealer in Indian Orchards mass???

John