1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

anyone pick up any accounts yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnInOrder, Mar 26, 2007.

1. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

i picked up one today for $30 plus hedge trimming twice a year, fert, and spring and fall cleans. hope i get some more accounts,im looking for atleast 3-5 more then i would be happy.:cool2: only teh beginning of the season. How is everyone esle doing? LawnInOrder

2. MuleCutter

MuleCutter LawnSite Member

i've picked up a $40 account and an $80 account. i have to bid on 3 accounts tomorrow too.... one is a commercial one with contract and the other 2 are residentials... WISH ME LUCK!!!

3. Loy's Home Services  LLC

Loy's Home Services LLC LawnSite Member

signed $3275 for two contracts last week and today. Not bad for two small resd's.:usflag:

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I've picked up 3 so far. I haven't advertised yet so that's pretty good for a brand new company.

5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got a couple so far and just ran my ad in the paper for this weekend plan to add 20-25 new customers this year for lawn service

6. mulchmaster

mulchmaster LawnSite Member
    from ohio

We mailed out 2000 post cards last thursday, and another 500 yesterday. Between sat and sun we handed out alnost 1500 postcards. I landed one mowing and full maintance account this morning, and while I was typing this set up another estimate for tommorrow. Looks like things are starting to heat up. Good luck to all:weightlifter: