1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone purchased Quick Attach brand Harley Rake?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by dvlscape, Apr 14, 2007.

1. dvlscape

dvlscape LawnSite Member

Thinking of buying a soil conditioner. The brands I am considering are Bobcat, Quick attach and Harley Rake. Who's is best? any comments?

Glenn

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I think they are all pretty close to the same quality... I own a Glenmac harley rake, and an FFC harley rake(sold by CAT)... neither has given me any problems... I don't think you can go wrong.

3. gammon landscaping

gammon landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i have used the harley brand and the bobcat brand i like the way that the bobcat brand does the caster wheels on the frount seems to work a bit better

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

On my FFC rake the caster wheels can fold all the way up... which is somewhat nice when tilling or getting close to buildings. Definately not a decision maker option though. Also, on my FFC it does not have a chain drive... the hydro lines are plumbed directly into the roller... I don't know which brand is better... I haven't had trouble w/ either one.