Anyone read Inc magazine

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tinman, Nov 18, 2005.

1. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

One of the best business magazines I have read. Love the 500 fastest growing companies issue. Cool to read about sucessful people doing different things.

2. HeartOfTexas

HeartOfTexas LawnSite Member

Yeah, it's a great magazine. I've read it for years. I used to subscribe to it but now I just read it at the library when I get a chance. A couple of years ago that had a cover story about that guy who started the pond company in the Midwest-can't think of the name.

3. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

I also read Inc. But you may want to give Entrepreneur a look over as well. Great magazine with alot of articles pertaining to the small businesses.

4. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Yeah I like it also!

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi tinman,

Business magazines are great ways to get inspired. If you have time, consider reading books on businesses as well. Here is our collection of business books of the month. Maybe something in this list will interest you.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>