anyone read the new turf issue??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LWNMWR1, Jan 19, 2005.

1. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

hey guys,

i was reading the new turf issue and i was somewhat surprised to see the content of "in your own words". hopefully noone impressionable reads that one becuase i don't think it was a great representation of what goes on at this site. i would say it makes us look like a bunch of a*#es. i would hope that the editors at turf may want to do a better job of selecting topics that show some professionalism. i suppose we could all try to keep that crap in a differrent forum!!

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I read through that section quickly, but had remembered that topic on the site. I didn't think anything about it. BUT now that I read your post you are 100% correct- It makes us look like a bunch of horny guys ;) and also unprofessional. It was a bad topic to put in the mag.

3. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

I read it and can certainly think the same but I let my wife read it and she had n o problem with it.

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I think they could have found a better one than that to put in the magazine.

5. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

You would think of all the threads here, Turf editors could have done a little better job of selecting a more appropriate thread to publish. Maybe next month they will select one of the many pissin matches between bobby and his many detractors.

Also makes you wonder if Sean has any input as to what they choose to publish, I have read here more than once, he is the owner of all the information posted here.

6. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

JUst got that issue yesterday, but have'nt read it yet. I will tonight.

7. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

What thread was posted in it?

8. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

It was called- some like it hot, some don't like it at all. Do a search for it.

9. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

I don't get turf, but I'll assume it was about the "calendar girls" thread?

10. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

It was about hiring girls