Anyone recently check with their dealer to find out the retail prices....?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mr Priceless, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't gotten the opportunity yet, but does anybody know off the top of their head what dealer retail prices are of the SCAG 52", 61", and 72' Turf Tiger AND Sabre Tooth brand new:dizzy:

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

there was a post on here a few days ago about the sabre tooth no longer being produced for 2007 and beyond. Something to do with sales. FYI

3. Mr Priceless

ah ok thx, just wondering what amount i should set aside to get one of the heavy duty scags is all

4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

for a 2005 TT w/ 29 EFI/LC kawi and rear soft bagger installed we were 12k.

5. Mr Priceless

They stopped making turf tiger too?!

6. green acres lawns

green acres lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a new 2006 turf tiger, 61", 27hp lc kawi for 8700.00 + tax.

7. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I know you said the STT or TT but Smith Farm and Garden in OKC had two Demo Wildcats for sale at a pretty good price if I remember correctly. I still have their link from when I was looking for some equipment a couple years ago and I check out their site from time to time. Seem like nice folks. I think I talked to a guy named Floyd.

Here ya go:

Year: 2006 Price: $7,299
    Make: Scag - Okc Type: Lawnmowers~Commerical Zero Turn
    Model: Wildcat Miles/Hours: 62
    Engine: Kawasaki 26hp Liquid Cooled Condition: Excellent
    Serial #: B-5600461

Year: 2006 Price: $7,499
    Make: Scag - Okc Type: Lawnmowers~Commerical Zero Turn
    Model: Wildcat Miles/Hours: 34
    Engine: Kawasaki 26hp Liquid Cooled Condition: Excellent
    Serial #: B-5600799

Phone: (405) 946-9828 p.s.- I don't want to link to their site from here but it's their name .com or just google it.

8. Mr Priceless

Yep, $8299, but i seem to like turf tiger more...for example, Wildcat only has verticle engine options on their ZTRs, but TT is horizontal, and that big block vangaurd OR the deisels look REALLY....magnetizing....you know, who doesn't like more power?:cool2:

9. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Yeah...I know! I've got the 61/27 liquid cooled Kaw Turf Tiger. It's awesome! My neighbor across the street laughed at me when I brought it home. He knows I do lawncare but he just thought it was a rediculously big mower. He has 2 Murrays. Gotta have a backup!:laugh: He's always got a wise crack to me like, "When ya gonna mow your yard? It looks like crap!:laugh: "

I like to wait for him to mow his yard before I mow mine. He does the front first and then the sides outside the fence and then he finishes in the back yard....just puttin' along. When he goes to the back, I can break out the Tiger real fast, mow the whole yard, trim the front and sides, and put my stuff up before he gets done. I'll be sitting on my front steps when he gets done and walks back to the front of his house.:dancing: :waving: It just kills him everytime!:laugh: