1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone running a 5 ton mini in Atlantic Canada?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by burntcookie, Mar 26, 2007.

1. burntcookie

burntcookie LawnSite Member

:canadaflag: Hi there, my name is Jason and i'm looking to buy a 304ccr Cat excavator. I was wondering if there is anyone here that does this in my part of the world. I have lots of questions and I sure would appreciate any help! Thanks - Jason
  2. Bluenose II

Bluenose II LawnSite Member

Seriously though, I'm in Halifax and run a kx161-3 Kub (6 tonne) bought from Central Equipment in (curiously enough) Truro. I tried many brands, bought the 161 (steel tracks and A/C), haven't looked back. Central has treated me very well.
  3. burntcookie

burntcookie LawnSite Member

Hehe - i'm in Truro looking to buy in Halifax, lol. I was wondering if you were available to talk on the phone - I got a bunch of questions tha would be easier to ask that way. If you want, you could private message your # and I could call you if thats ok? Thanks - Jason
  4. Bluenose II

Bluenose II LawnSite Member

I can't use pm. I haven't posted enough. You can call me at 802 3922 on Friday March 30 between 8am and 5pm.
  5. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

More Atlantic Canadians :canadaflag:

Much work in and around Truro in excavation?