1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone running Pro Comp All Terrains?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Signature Landscaping1, May 20, 2008.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Im about to order a set of 285/70/16 Pro Comp all terrains. I wanted to see if anyone had any trouble with them.

2. SmittyCity

SmittyCity LawnSite Member

I had a set of Pro Comp Xterrain on my Hummer for a while but they were kind of noisy on the Highway.
  3. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 LawnSite Member

I run the PC Xtreme All terrains on my truck and love them. We had the normal PC AT's on the dodge and put well over 40,000 on them with no trouble at all. PC tires are made by cooper (most of them) so they are good tires. PCs and BFGs are the only things I run on my trucks.
  4. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

DON'T DO IT!!!!! THESE TIRES SUCK!!!! I had a set on my superduty 350. Lasted 23400 miles. I could never get them balanced, viberated like hell. I got 55000 miles out of my original BFGoodrich Longtrainne tires. I now have these back on my truck. Also, the procomp tires are horrible at holding weight. They ballon with only a small load. I like the "E" rating on the BFG's much better. I would spend the little extra and get the BFG all Teraines instead. Hope this helps.
  5. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

i have had good luck with the Nitto Terra grapplers
  6. TandM

TandM LawnSite Senior Member
    from south

I like the bridgestone duelers at revo that is what my father runs on all of our trucks at the contracting company he got 54000 out of his last set on his gmc 2500hd duramax. Great pulling tire too.
  7. atv220chris

atv220chris LawnSite Member

i had the BF A/T's on my old f150 and i loved them