Anyone seen new echo pb-770 blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by qualitylawnpro, Jan 12, 2010.

1. qualitylawnpro

qualitylawnpro LawnSite Senior Member

765 cfm 204 mph !

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Where did you get that picture of my wife in your avatar? :D

3. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

I did not know they were out just yet. I have been waiting on them to possibly replace another redmax.

4. TPS

TPS LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

If you are looking for a new blower, I recommend the Shindaiwa 802RT. 211 MPH and 762 CFMs. I also have a 755H. The shindy is much lighter and way more comfortable. I can only imagine the 770 will be even heavier than my 755.

5. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

Dream on!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back to the blower, I just went on Echo and did not see it.

6. fobaum

fobaum LawnSite Senior Member

br 600 period ,shiny ok but has a slower throttle response and heavy , right now i think the 600 is the best out "right now"that is.

7. qualitylawnpro

qualitylawnpro LawnSite Senior Member

I just got rid of my 755's and bought 4 new stihl 600's ,echo rep told me about them today. There in the new catalog he said it would put echo back on top!

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i dont understand the bias on here against the 755. we have six and they all run like champ beasts. none of our guys have every complained about any part of them,

9. LALawnboy

LALawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

10. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Where does the extra power come from? It has the same size engine as the 755 but I guess with the new design it is almost 2 pounds lighter. It looks like it will fit closer to your back so that will probably make it feel even lighter. I still wonder if they just fudged with the CFM's because on most blowers the more CFM's the bigger the engine size. It also makes me wonder since they are in bed with Shindaiwa if this is a new offspring of new parents.