Anyone seen new echo pb-770 blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by qualitylawnpro, Jan 12, 2010.

1. dtc0207

dtc0207 LawnSite Member

All I can say is that I had the chance to playwith a 770 and was very impressed the cooling feature is qreat and the power is awesome and for those of you who like to work on your own equipment you will love the fact you can tear down about 90 percent of the unit with one t27 screwdriver
  2. mictrik

mictrik LawnSite Member

The EB802 is on its second year since introduction, has anyone experienced any issues with them? Mine has been rock solid but i would like to hear from those who have really given it a workout. Two dealers I have spoken with have stated that they are extremely durable and never see them in the shop.
  3. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

I think the EBZ8001 is weight at Chinese pounds at 25 lbs!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: This is like my little neice kept telling me she did not gain any weight while she looked like she gain 3" on her bud!!!!

Seriously, I think they more 30 lbs than 25!!!!

Shindaiwa EB802 is not that heavy. People still have bitter after taste of the EB8510!!!! The time I was buying the bp, I decided not to wait for the EB802 to be certified in Kalif and bought the Maru mainly for that reason. I don't need the fan to fly apart or other things!!! I still think I made the right decision.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking blower going to have to check it out!
  5. genesis215

genesis215 LawnSite Senior Member

The PB-770T is 21.6lbs without tubes. That's exactly the same weight as the Stihl BR 600. It is 22.0lbs for the PB-770H with hip throttle. All the manufacturers except Echo weigh their blowers without the tubes.
  6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Yeah I love ours and we never had any problems with them
  7. genesis215

genesis215 LawnSite Senior Member

My PB-650 is about 5-7 years old, starts in 2 pulls, and blows like a hurricane. Can't beat that. Echo is top notch, and the parts are very cheap.