Anyone seen this or have this for Striping?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NEUSWEDE, Apr 8, 2003.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I found it on searching yahoo, and think it looks like it would work good and looks from pictures (they could be fake and not from this product) like it works. It costs a lot and looks like I could make something just like it for like $25-$40 Check out the link and let me know what you think.
    Dylan
    http://home.attbi.com/~bigleaguelawns/Publish/index.html

img4.gif

2. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

i have one on my Z.it works great.do a search i think i saw a thread that has there website in it

3. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

ive used em they work excellent and the style in your pic is the new style much more durable then the old style.

4. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Neuswede-- If you decide to make one, can you give me some tips on what you use?? Thanks..

Ken

5. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Loved the demo video. Especially when the guy threw the grass into those nice white rocks.:D :D

6. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

the brackets look a little weak :confused:

7. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

HarryD is right, they DO look weak... I dont think I would use it for commercial lawns...:dizzy:

atlantec landscaping logo-small.jpg

8. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Where do you think I could find rollers like this??? (Separate small wheels...)

9. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Just installed that exact roller from Big League Lawns on my Great Dane today. I had to reverse the brackets for my application, and there are several different ways to mount the kit. The brackets are a lot thicker than they appear in that picture (I'd say over 1/8" thick). I've seen a lot of pics from commercial guys who use this kit and they put down some awesome stripes. Bob at Big League Lawns was excellent to deal with. I can't wait to try it out this Saturday!:)

10. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

Can you still use a Sulky when the rollers are installed?:confused: