Anyone sending out cards?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ztrguy, Dec 4, 2003.

1. ztrguy

ztrguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE FL

With the Holidays quickly approaching I'm going to be sending cards out to customers thanking them for the business this year. Anyone else plan on sending out cards? Are you going to have someone print them up or do it yourself?

2. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The harvest is in
    God bless the bean and fig.
    You are a big, fat, fugging, suckling pig.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
    :cool2:

3. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

4. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

I'm printing some out as I type. I ended up doing them myself, mainly because I had the heavyweight paper already (from sending out postcards earlier in the year) and I made a really good Christmas graphic on the front.

5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

ztr- We send cards out to everyone we worked for in the year.Regular customers get a 6" poinsettia as well.The ones who spend over 4k a year get a bottle of wine from our local winery with our name on the label. It's all a write-off, and carries far with our clients.:D

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Don't do cards...biggest accounts get pointsettias hand delivered by me.

7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I paid $15-20 for about 150 cards. The cheapest i could find. I just wanted to remind them to send me a christmas bonus.

8. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I've got about 18 dozen cards to send out this year. Not looking forward to it. That's why they're still sitting here next to me while I goof around on the internet. :D

9. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

I've quit sending Christmas cards, except for the few that I send out with my poinsettas to some of the better accounts. The Christmas cards just end up in the trash or get stacked up with the hundred other Christmas cards the customer get from other people.

I'm now sending Thanksgiving cards instead. Very few other people are doing it so it actually gets noticed.

Dan

10. Christian grower

Christian grower LawnSite Member

Yes I'll be sending out Christmas cards to all my customers and then about a week later I'll send the Holiday letter from LawnCareSuccess to all my V.I.P. customers.