anyone sick of snow?

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by bbritt, Mar 10, 2005.

1. bbritt

bbritt LawnSite Member

this is got to be the worst winter ever.there is still about 5 inches on the ground and still getting another storm friday night.prob wont start til april ridiculous for northeast landscapers.any input on what to do when its 20 degrees and cant work in this crap lol anyone else feelin the way i do :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

2. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

I feel the same way, but I am thankful for a great snow removal season.

It will come, don't you worry !!

Funny that you posted this in maint/reno. That will be an area of revenue for us this spring as there is so much damage out there.

3. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

I totally feel your pain even though it gave me some good money. Its time for green.

4. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I must agree It's been a very good year and now it's time to blow the cobwebs off the machines and get to cutting...

5. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

Plows away, Sanders away, bring on the green. payup

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We are 2.8 inches away from setting a new record for snow fall.The last 4 seasons we have been in the top 10...So Yes I am tired of snow.

7. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

I made that mistake once and will never do it again. April fools day storm dumped over a foot in NH. Boy were we all messed up!

8. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I will not be sick of it if it is a plowable event. I earn more money in snow removal than I do in the green industry...just that the snow is only around for 3-4 months (if I'm lucky).

9. Shelman Yard works

Shelman Yard works LawnSite Member

The more you want it gone, The longer it will stay. This has been a good year for plowing. So i say let it snow. :)

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I'm pretty much ready to begin mowing again...snow plowing $$$ is nice, but enough is enough already.