1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone start yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Erdye, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Erdye

Erdye LawnSite Member

Just wondering if anyone has started doing clean-ups or cutting yet. We still have 2' of snow up here with more expected this week...
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Not even close...
  3. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Not yet, but it's real close.
  4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I start Friday.
  5. simsy71

simsy71 LawnSite Member

got about 6 inches of snow on the ground with more coming. hoping to start 1st week of april
  6. Indydirtfarmer

Indydirtfarmer LawnSite Member

Bush hogged 2 acres last saturday. It was 64 sunny degrees when I finished. It hit 22 for a low last night. Snow on the way later this week. :rolleyes:

I did recieve a truck-load of grass seed earlier this week. MAYBE I'll get to use it in a few weeks. :sleeping:

Warm weather, and the never ending ringing of the phone will be here in due time... payup :dizzy: :cool:
  7. Mycannon

Mycannon LawnSite Member

Started Feb 11 on half our schedule. Full schedule last week, next cut week of the 21st then on a 2 week for a month or so.
  8. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

Don't want too rub it in but we have been cutting and doing clean ups for two weeks not at full service yet but real close. We have been getting some cold weather .Monday it was 70 but today its 45 .So not a whole lot of growth but its turning real green.

For sale Exmark 48'' walk behind in NC

For sale 2003 Exmark 48 " metro walk behind with velkey used one season has about 45 hrs on it used by homeowner.1750.00 obo call or pm at 336 280-3074
  9. The LawnSmith

The LawnSmith LawnSite Member

Started 1st week in Feb. Spring leaf cleanups, dethatching.
  10. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I thought we were going to but not yet!