Anyone that owns a TORO Z master or LAZER Z seat question!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, May 10, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Do any of you have the suspension seat because i am considering getting one put on my new Toro Z master.

I have a few properties that my dam kidneys want to bounce right out of my skin while im mowing and one is 5 acres of rough ride and i need to do something.

I know they make an adjustable seat for the lazer and the Toro that you dial your weight into but i was curious if any one has one or has tried one and are they worth the money? How much better are they?

2. totallawncare25

totallawncare25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

they are worth it yes they help alot, you still bounce around you just dont hit as hard

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I have the suspension seat on 1 of my 2 lazers. Night a day difference in how my back feels at the end of the day. I'm buying the suspension kit for my older lazer when I put the mulching kit back on in a few weeks.

4. bigw

I swear on this one lawn which i like to go flat out on because its 5 wide open acres im going to lose my kidneys or something because they are not perfectly flat acres. So you think their is a big difference then.

5. totallawncare25

totallawncare25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

absolutely, you will spend more then 500.00 on chiropractor visits... but what i find very helpful is fastening the seatbelt while in the seat it helps keep your butt in the seat and that works great especially with the suspension seat..

6. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one for my z and it makes a difference but its not like night and day. I got mine at power equipment warehouse they have a sponsered link up top. I paid like 250.00 fo it last year.

7. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one just like it a big open bump fest. I got a ferris and watch out I cut my time on that one alone by 15 min just because of the bumps.

8. Turfrific

Turfrific LawnSite Member

just need to lose weight.:laughing:

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

hu........ Kids today ...........I swear

10. bigw

have you met me lately, im a buck85 of solid muscle :weightlifter::weightlifter: