Anyone tired of mowing yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Aug 29, 2005.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Is it just me or does anyone else become bored and tired of mowing this time of the season. I am looking forward to plowing in a couple of months. Then in Feb. I'm looking forward to mowing in the worst way. Anyone else or am I just crazy? ;) :D
  2. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

but im lovin every minute of it... payup
  4. Bulletproof

Bulletproof LawnSite Member

I'm starting to get burnt out a little bit. It's been a great summer for business, but this heat has done a number on us :dizzy:

Can't wait to start fall cleanups payup
  5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

I was ready to go back to plowing snow two weeks into the season.
  6. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Way beyond tired. Plan on going from 70 to 30 or so next season
  7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I should clarify something, I'm tired of mowing burnt out lawns the nice green ones I'll take all season until it snows. Tried to get my customers on a fert. program of some type but no one is very interested. Hell I even tried to get them to just water their stinking lawns. We have been mulching since 2nd week of June with an occational bag here and there (just to pick up leaves from stressed trees).
  8. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

:D Normally I feel about the same as you do but since I'm pulling hydro levers instead of chasing a walk behind I'd like to keep right on mowing. I wish our season would be over right after Thanksgiving and then pick up the
    middle of January. We're rarin' to go by the first of February and nothing really starts until almost March depending on the weather of course.
  9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I'm with you on this one.... i can't wait for fall cleanups and then see the white stuff!!!!!! :cool2:
  10. fcl01

fcl01 LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

i was plowing two weeks into season. LOL :p