1. WHITE=GREEN

WHITE=GREEN LawnSite Member
    from PA.

ANYONE HAVE ANY DEALS SET UP WITH FELLOW SNOWPLOWERS TO DRIVE TO THEIR AREA IN THE EVENT OF LARGE CONSENTRATED SNOWFALLS TO SUB OUT THEIR EQUIPMENT? FOR EXAMPLE I'M IN SOUTHCENTRAL PA. AND A FEW WEEKS AGO PHILADELPHIA GOT 2 FEET OF THE WHITE STUFF AND WE, 2 HOURS WEST GOT NOTHING. I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLY SETTING SOMETHING UP IF ANYONES INTERESTED.

2. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

I don't know what news channel your watching, but Philly hasn't got 2 ft. of snow since 96. I'm in the Philly market and we got 6-8" a few weeks ago.

Mark.

3. DJSnow

DJSnow LawnSite Member

Don`t feel lonely the same thing happens here in central Ohio. The temps. are up and we can even see the grass.Was out maybe five times in Dec., none so far for Jan. Been using the slow time to wash everything down good and maint. on the trucks.Just waiting to see when the next storm hits.

DJSnow

4. Bad Boy

Bad Boy LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

same here in Coshocton and Dresden Oh. We were out 4 times in December and almost 50 here this week maybe it will snow in the next week or so.

5. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

I think I might head up to Erie and show John Allin just what a Meyer plow can do! I just hope the plow stays on until I get there. lol

Ron