Anyone Tried Advertising on Movie Screens?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Az Gardener, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I would think a giant picture of a beautiful landscape would be about as good a way as possible to show off your skills to a broad audience. I know most movie goers are not your target clients but for the few that are in your demographic you pretty much have their attention. Nothing else to distract them while they are waiting for the movie to begin. Plenty of time to take down your # or website info.

So anyone gone this route?

2. Robertsonslawnsinc

Robertsonslawnsinc LawnSite Member

thought about it. even looked into it. Just to much money i would put the money into a billboard before that, but it is a very good way to get your name out.

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Different idea... but what about advertising on talk radio? Seems like your target audience... people w/ a brain and money.

Also newspapers, maybe a note stuck on the front page... also seems like the target audience.

4. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I would just like to see on of my properties on the big screen :rolleyes:

Really I just think a big beautiful picture when you have nothing else to occupy your time might just be "the perfect storm" to prompt someone to take action. Assuming the prospect has the need, the picture stimulates them to take action and the most important element they have the time to take action.

How excited can you get over newspaper quality pictures or text/verb-age? I wish someone had tried it.

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Unfortunately, I guess there is only one way to find out how it will work. I think the trick is doing everything at once... wrapped fleet of trucks, yellow pages, tv commercial, and radio.... and the capability to give all of the estimates.