Anyone tried this???

Discussion in '<a href= target=_blank ?>Sn' started by SlimJim Z71, Dec 3, 2000.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

2. Alan

Alan Member

I just went to their site and ordered their demo software, it sounds interesting and not so pricey that it will break the budget. I've been using Quickbooks and it works OK but there has to be a better way.

Thanks for posting the link.
  3. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I use Excell, to manage all my snow and utility stuff. If you spend the time programming the workbooks correctly, excell is all you need.

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

i started with the same program then upgraded to their lawn one as well still use it today they are always improving(as everyone else)but give you good support and it is relatively cheap if not free to upgrade once your in definately one of the more affordable programs out there, good looking bills, etc any specific q's call me or ask away i would love to help out
    doug 330-686-2850
  5. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you download the demo first? It is free ya know. I havn't played with it a whole lot yet, but it seems decent. I'm using quickbooks as well... that is a great program. It would be nice to have something that pertains to our industry a little more though.

6. Alan

Alan Member

Tim, I'm connecting through AOhelL and it has a way of disconnecting me at the worst times, so I'll wait for the demo disk rather than take a chance on downloading.