Anyone use a Encore Z34 ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dancer, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

Just about the time I think I have it narrowed doen to a 36" hydro WB or a 36" stander I come across a 34" ZTR. Does anyone know much about this machine ?
  2. freepoint15

freepoint15 LawnSite Member

I have seen the encore in the showroom-it doesnt look that sturdy of a machine to me. Also,once you sit down on it -you realize that the visibilty on a stander is so much better.We are buying the 36" stander.I know your worried about getting through gates-thats always a concern.Fortunately,we have a 30" that we will use for small gated backyards.A lot of guys dont even bid on yards that have gates that prohibit them from using their larger mowers.Good luck-let us know what you decide.
  3. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

I own one and I love it. It's not the best machine on the market but I have to say I have never had a problem with it. My only suggestion is if you are mowing hilly areas stay off the Encore very high center of gravity and will tip easy. My market area is all flat and I love the idea of not walking. I do enough of that with the trimmer and blower.