Anyone use a Synergy Sprayer in their fert box?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mikesturf, Nov 30, 2006.

1. mikesturf

mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member

2. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Wouldn't you be constantly walking through your spray? That can't be healthy:confused:

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

rubber boots? supposed to where um
    looks like a great idea

4. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

they had one a the expo and looked pretty cool, but like you i'd like more feed back before buying.

5. jose85

jose85 LawnSite Member

thats so kewl first time i heard of that ..... wear rubber boots just when you do spraying for lawns i guess pro doesnt spray lol....how much are they anyway for the spray tank?

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

7. Prolawnservice

I Don't spray very much, but when I do I don't walk through the spray ;). Do you wear rubber boots on your permagreen when your spraying with it?

8. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i do, it's part of the WPS and PPE on the lable

9. jose85

jose85 LawnSite Member

i use a permagreen i use a tank and when i spray i walk over it for hrs when i do big places with rubber boots

10. Prolawnservice

I don't think I've ever seen someone on a permagreen with big rubber boots on, at least not around here. I wear boots when spraying with the hose(not very often), not on the pg or with a backpack. I however was taught not to walk through your spray, boots or not. I'm probably wrong, and should wear boots on the pg or with a backpack but I never have.