Anyone use Alliance products?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Stuttering Stan, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.allianceoutdoorlighting.com/index.html

Does anyone have experience with Alliance?
    I am still exploring the world of LV and came across this manufacturer. I have never heard of them so I'd like to see if any of you experts have used this product. For some reason, it reminds me a lot of Cast with it's limited product line and one finish lights.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Ill tell ya, it sure doesnt remind me of any "Unique" products!

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Stan use the search feature on this website. It is located in the upper right hand side of the forum window. You will find lots of information on this topic.

4. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Already did. All I found was one blip. Not what I would consider an answer to my question.

5. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Stan, it's decent quality as it is made to mimic Unique or Cast, but as usually is the case, never meets or exceeds the product it is copied from. It has a place in a short line, less expensive product application. Not a fan of the transformers, for their limited space and lack of controls, but very few exceed my expectations. With lines like Unique and others offering more budget friendly and quality fixtures, the greater concern will be serviceability and support.

Have heard of one major failure with a specific type of fixture, but Alliance stepped up and made good for the defective units immediately.

Kirk

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Instead of looking for crappy knockoff products, Why not just use the good stuff we recommend?? Unique, Kichler, FX and so on...Those have proven their worth.

7. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Unique Lighting Systems has ETL/UL Listings and does all of their QC, Packaging, and Shipping right here in the Good Ol USA!!!

8. kansashoosier

kansashoosier LawnSite Member

Joey,

Are any of your fixture components actually manufactured in the U.S. or are you just assembling components made in China in the U.S.? Thanks for the clarification.

9. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Well the compenents being Socket, Crimps, heat shrink tubing, lamps, and lenses are all probably manufactured over seas in europe and asia. Our Molds are most certainly done overseas. But the products are all assembled and QC'd here in the states which should atleast give piece of mind to the fact that atleast we lay eyes on and handle the product before the end user does. I think even most companies that claim they are 100% MADE in the USA are actually being supplied components made by foreign countries?

10. kansashoosier

kansashoosier LawnSite Member

Why not use the stuff you recommend? Because when a guy asks for a combo up/down light you recommend a pulsar bullet light. That's why. When criticizing the intelligence of others on this board, you may want to look in the mirror.