Anyone use Gotprint.com for postcard printing?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 18, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i usually use overnightprints.com for my postcards. i have the designs finished. i wanna do two printings (2500pieces each). each printing a different design.

i got a quote from gotprint.com for 2500pieces 4"x6" , 14pt, color both sides, glossy UV coating. Total was $68.00 before shipping. w/ shipping would be right at $81.00 to my house. before shipping it comes out right under $0.03 per card

has anyone used them lately? How was the quality of the postcard?

anyone recommend any other places that are close in price?

2. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

We have used them several times and the quality is phenomenal!!!! Price can't be beat. Have had many people including the post master and the mailing firm we use comment on the quality and price. We are placing another order in about a week for another 2500 postcards.

Mike

3. KrayzKajun

Thanks for the info!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

5. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow gotprint's prices are by far the lowest I've seen for printing services full color both sides 14 pt. gloss....

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  6. KrayzKajun

yea when i saw the price, i was shocked. i think im gunna give them a try.

7. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Those prices want to make me go hog wild on 10K post cards...till I figure how much it will cost to mail them!!!

How much is bulk rate mail? isn't it .28 per post card when mailing over 300 ?

I looked on USPS website and it seemed like a PITA to get a bulk mail permit. You have to sort the mail for them (which is why its cheaper I understand) but with the time innvested it better me a money maker :hammerhead:

I've always done flyers & got around 1/10 of a % return rate. So it makes me nervous to spend 10 times more on post cards then what I spend of flyers.

8. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

The cheaper way to go is their every door direct mail program, but then you can't pick and choose who gets them, everyone on the mail route get them...

9. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I do all of my mailings and printing through GotPrint.com. Their quality is by far the best I have found, their prices are great, and their service is better than any other printing company i have found. I have done business cards, letter head, trifold brochures, presentation folders, postcards, flyers, hangtags, notepads, stickers, and postcards. They offer Direct Mail marketting programs where you can get 5,000 5.5x8.5" postcards sent out to the demographic you specify for under $2,400, thats printed and mailed to your demos for under .47 each. I would recomend going to infousa.com and playing with their interactive map and finding the demographics you would want to specify to gotprint But, gotprint will work with you aswell to get you the most amount of mailers to the houses you want within your budget. I can't say enough good stuff about them, best thing they are not pushy at all

10. KrayzKajun

Thanks Green Industry.
    Posted via Mobile Device