1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use GroundsKeeper program?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by sweetland, Jan 10, 2012.

1. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I use groundskeeper, it's ok. I just finished year 2 of my business and am looking to upgrade to something better. It is nice at first but as you grow it starts to feel very simple and almost kid like. I didn't know there was an update fro groundskeeper pro though.

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I didn't know there was an update with gps either
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah i just went to their site today and it was totally different and there was a link saying update your software

4. phillie

I just went to their site and didnt see anything about it. What website are you going to?

5. sweetland

6. phillie

I guess I am not seeing what you are seeing. I see the last update is 6.3.2 released in 09. I also don't see the gps part.

7. GreenGuysLC

GreenGuysLC LawnSite Senior Member

I just posted the same question. I have been looking this last week and have demo'd a few. I didnt like Jobber, I dont like the fees associated with a few others and from what I can see Pro will do what I want. I am thinking I am gonna go with it and see how it works out. I dont see how people use QB. It pains me to even try to set it up! Mush less get my jobs and payments tracking right.

8. sweetland

yeah i got confused just watching the demo. Im just upset that Groundskeeper won't work on a Mac

9. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've used groundskeeper in the l
    Past. I was somewhat satisfied.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. oomph

oomph LawnSite Member

Groundskeeper looks like a decent product for what it is. However, it would be nice if they had an option to export customers or specific fields into a CSV file, which would be really useful for marketing purposes.