Anyone use Inuit's Payroll service?

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by lego, Feb 11, 2014.

1. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Income taxes? $250 for me and my wife.

2. Middle Tennessee Lawn

Middle Tennessee Lawn LawnSite Member

We use suntrust bank payroll they file all state, fed, etc and no charge for w2 w4 1099 good up to 50 employees 50. Per month and you can do 401k and fsa plan
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Middle Tennessee Lawn

Middle Tennessee Lawn LawnSite Member

With suntrust they will cut live checks weekly or bi weekly or do direct deposit too they also report new hires for you so all you have to do is i9 form
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

We do use the 28 dollar one only its about 40 with our number of employees. it dose everything for you. All you have to do is push submit when it says your forms are due. about as easy as it gets. it tells you when to do everything. all you do is enter hours and make a few clicks.

5. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

it dose the state to. we don't have any local tax here as were not in the city. I think it will do workers comp to but workers comp is so easy we do it our self in 5 minutes

6. lego

lego LawnSite Senior Member

I need to find a guy like yours. I just realized my accounting firm is raping me.

7. lego

I wonder if I will have to do local as my business is located just outside the city in the township as well I will have to check into that.

I saw the workers comp part, as of now I know nothing about workers comp I need to figure that part out.

8. RedSox4Life

from Mass

I'm not sure how it is in other states, but in MA payroll and workers comp insurance are completely seperate. Workers comp is purchased through your insurance company and paid quarterly/annually etc.. Your policy will be partially based on your payroll dollar amount tho.

Hope this helps

9. lego

Yeah It is the same in PA, they are completely separate but based off of payroll wages. I think the lowest for WC insurance in my state is 1,300 per year. That is the state minimal 'I think'.

So what do you do purchase the WC plan from your insurance company, and then adjust the amounts throughout the year based on payroll wages?

10. RedSox4Life

from Mass

The first year you buy the insurance you just estimate your payroll. After that you fill out an audit each year.