anyone use Pro-lockers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jsf343, Jun 8, 2006.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody using pro-lockers to lock up your mowers? (wheel locks) I am interested in any info good or bad. I have 4- 21" Honda's, and a 52" Toro groundsmaster that I am wanting to lock up with them.
    Thanks, Jeff

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Yes, love them, but they are expensive. I felt the high price tag was worth the ease of use, security, and professional look.

3. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

I have used them since last fall and all I have to say is they are a dream.

I sat in front of my house before leaving to the garage and watched another guy load his 36" hydro. He was screwing around with those tie dows for 3 minutes! And who knows how long it took him to untie it to get it off.

I unlock it as I walk to the mower to start it then I lock it after I drive the mower onto the trailer. The two steps it takes to operate a prolocker litterally takes no more than 4 seconds at most.

Think of it this way, if you took off three minutes at every 30 minute job thats 10% time saved. You can easily fit an additional lawn every day into the time you save from a prolocker. Who doesn't want time for 5 more lawns per week. Not only that but they are actually fun to use.

Great product.

(btw, I have no affilition with the company, and I paid full price for mine)

4. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I use one for my 52" Tiger Cub. Quick and easy, no hassles. When I have time (what's that? lol) I plan on getting one for my 48" wb as well. I don't think, although I could be wrong, that there is a prolocker for a 21" mower.

5. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Glad to hear all the good things about them! I talked with the rep about 21"s fitting in them and he said he was going to run down to the local lawn mower shop and look at the Honda 21's to see if it would work. I really hope so after hearing what you all have said. Thanks for the replies.

6. hillndale

hillndale LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Mine just came in the mail this week. The ProLocker is very rugged and matches my Scag to boot. From your statement above, customer service is above and beyond:clapping: What a great product. Well worth the price!!!!

hillndale:headphones:

7. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Thats funny because I pm'd the sponsor 2 weeks ago and still no response.

8. Husky03

Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member

They are way overpriced. I use a FastStraps made by Green Touch I think is the name. Cheap and takes me less than 5 seconds to secure my machine. Looks professional I guess:rolleyes:

9. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Mounted one on my trailer last winter and, after using it for 3 months so far, I love it. Quick, easy, trouble-free, and D.O.T. legal.

10. Something D

Something D LawnSite Member
    from East TN

All I got to say is "great investment" You will not be disappointed in Pro Lockers